- Practice is MANDATORY Mon-Fri from 4-6PM in the stadium. Missing practice will affect an athletes eligibility to compete/remain on the team.
- Practice is NEVER cancelled. We will meet rain or shine - if it is raining practice starts at the lunch tables.
- Bring WARM clothes to practice, it can get very cold this time of the year.
- Our full meet schedule can be found here on athletic.net
- If you are going to miss practice for any reason, you must email Coach Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do NOT text, call, or send teammates as messengers.
- Parent Donations: I am asking for a donation of $200 to help offset costs for the season. Families are not required to donate for their athlete to participate.
- If you can donate, you can do so in one of two ways:
- Write a check
- Payable to Del Norte High School. Write "Track" and your athletes name in the memo
- Pay online at delnortehsaf.org.
- Donate by season, choose Track and Field, and put your athletes name in the memo
Please check this website regularly for all information regarding the season