WINTER TRACK STARTS MONDAY 12/2/2019
- Practice is from 4-6PM Monday - Friday in the Stadium
- We will meet from 12/2 - 12/20
- There will be no practice from 12/23 - 1/3
- Practice will resume 1/6 and continue until the official season starts in Feburary.
- Winter track is not mandatory for atheltes who plan to participate in the spring 2020 season.
2020 Season Details
- First day of mandatory practice/tryouts is Monday 2/10/2019.
- Athletes who miss more than 2 days of practice during President's Week Break (2/17 - 2/21) or Spring Break (4/13 - 4/17)will not compete in their next scheduled competition.
- Practice is MANDATORY Mon-Fri from 4-6PM in the stadium. Pole Vault practice is from 4-6:30PM. Missing practice will affect an athletes eligibility to compete.
- Practice is NEVER cancelled. We will meet rain or shine - if it is raining practice starts at the lunch tables.
- Bring WARM clothes to practice, it can get very cold this time of the year.
- Our full meet schedule can be found here on athletic.net
- If you are going to miss practice for any reason, you must email Coach Jacobs at email@example.com. Do NOT text, call, or send teammates as messengers.
- Parent Donations: I am asking for a donation of $200 to help offset costs for the season. Families are not required to donate for their athlete to participate.
- If you can donate, you can do so in one of two ways:
- Write a check
- Payable to Del Norte High School. Write "Track" and your athletes name in the memo
- Pay online at delnortehsaf.org.
- Donate by season, choose Track and Field, and put your athletes name in the memo
Please check this website regularly for all information regarding the season
The Following Documents Must Be Signed And Returned Prior To An Athletes First Competition
Outside Activity Contract - Click here to download
- If you plan on participating in another activity during track season that will interfere with your ability to attend practices and meets, this form must be filled out and signed by the athlete, parents, and the head coach.
Del Norte Rules and Expectations/Varsity Letter Requirements - Click Here To Download (not available yet)
- Team rules that must be reviewed and signed by parents and athletes.
CDC Opioid Factsheet - Click here to download
- New California State Law - Review sign and return