UPDATED 6/11/21 11:10AM
If you have not turned in your uniform, you need to turn it in asap during regular practice hours this week.
THIS WEEKS MEET DETAILS
- Date: Saturday 6/12
- Location: Del Norte High School
- Opponent: D1 CIF Finals
- Tentative Time Schedule - Click Here
- Meet Program - Click Here
All Athletes Must Arrive 1.5 Hours Before The Start Of Their First Event
All Athletes Must Leave At The Conclusion Of Their Last Event
All Spectators MUST Wear A Mask
Past Home Meets Can Be Watched Here - Click Here To Watch
Links To Photos From Meets Will Be Posted On The "Meet Photos" Tab (see above) - Or Click Here
COVID Safety Information:
Athletes must bring the following items with them each day to practice:
- Labeled water bottle
- hand sanitizer
- Warm clothing for after practice
Please familiarize yourself with the following documents:
- In the event that there is a positive case in our cohort we will be using the COVID 19 Decision Tree as specified by the district, and that athlete must follow the Graduated RTP Protocol
- - CDPH Outdoor and Indoor Youth and Recreational Adult Sports Guidelines
- - What the CPDH Guidelines Mean For DNHS Athletics
- Practice is MANDATORY Mon-Fri from 4-6PM in the stadium. Missing practice will affect an athletes eligibility to compete/remain on the team.
- Practice is NEVER cancelled. We will meet rain or shine - if it is raining practice starts at the lunch tables.
- Bring WARM clothes to practice, it can get very cold this time of the year.
- Our full meet schedule can be found here on athletic.net
- If you are going to miss practice for any reason, you must email Coach Jacobs at email@example.com. Do NOT text, call, or send teammates as messengers.
- Parent Donations: I am asking for a donation of $200 to help offset costs for the season. Families are not required to donate for their athlete to participate.
- If you can donate, you can do so in one of two ways:
- Write a check
- Payable to Del Norte High School. Write "Track" and your athletes name in the memo
- Pay online at delnortehsaf.org.
- Donate by season, choose Track and Field, and put your athletes name in the memo
Please check this website regularly for all information regarding the season