- Practice is MANDATORY Mon-Fri from 4-6PM in the stadium. Missing practice will affect an athletes eligibility to compete/remain on the team.
- Practice is NEVER cancelled. We will meet rain or shine - if it is raining practice starts at the lunch tables.
- Bring WARM clothes to practice, it can get very cold this time of the year.
- Bring a full water bottle to practice. Athletes will not be allowed to share bottles.
- Our full meet schedule can be found here on athletic.net
- If you are going to miss practice for any reason, you must complete the Absence Form found here. It can also be found under the Important Links section of the website above. Do NOT text, call, or send teammates as messengers.
- If you have any questions please email Coach Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parent Donations: I am asking for a donation of $200 to help offset costs for the season. Families are not required to donate for their athlete to participate.
- If you can donate, you can do so in one of two ways:
- Write a check
- Payable to Del Norte High School. Write "Track" and your athletes name in the memo
- Pay online at delnortehsaf.org.
- Donate by season, choose Track and Field, and put your athletes name in the memo
Please check this website regularly for all information regarding the season