UPDATED 12/31/21 12:00PM
- Voluntary Preseason Practices will continue 1/3/21
- Practice will be Mon-Fri 4-6PM
- Meet in the South End of the Stadium
2022 Track Season Important Information
- First Day of Practice - Monday February 7th
- Athletes must have completed all ticket to play information on DragonFly Max to be eligible to participate
- Tickets to Play are due to the office by January 21, 2022
- More information can be found on the Del Norte Athletics website here
- First Meet - Thursday February 17
- Mandatory Parent Meetings - Date and Time TBD
- Practice is MANDATORY Mon-Fri from 4-6PM in the stadium. Missing practice will affect an athletes eligibility to compete/remain on the team.
- Practice is NEVER cancelled. We will meet rain or shine - if it is raining practice starts at the lunch tables.
- Bring WARM clothes to practice, it can get very cold this time of the year.
- Our full meet schedule can be found here on athletic.net
- If you are going to miss practice for any reason, you must email Coach Jacobs at email@example.com. Do NOT text, call, or send teammates as messengers.
- Parent Donations: I am asking for a donation of $200 to help offset costs for the season. Families are not required to donate for their athlete to participate.
- If you can donate, you can do so in one of two ways:
- Write a check
- Payable to Del Norte High School. Write "Track" and your athletes name in the memo
- Pay online at delnortehsaf.org.
- Donate by season, choose Track and Field, and put your athletes name in the memo
Please check this website regularly for all information regarding the season