Parents click HERE to volunteer for a shift at the Frosh Soph Invite
2019 Season Info
Week 10 Important Information (4/15-4/20):
- Parent Donations: I am asking for a donation of $200 to help offset costs for the season. Families are not required to donate for their athlete to participate.
- If you can donate, you can do so in one of two ways:
- Write a check
- Payable to Del Norte High School. Write "Track" and your athletes name in the memo
- Pay online at delnortehsaf.org.
- Donate by season, choose Track and Field, and put your athletes name in the memo
- Frosh/Soph Parent Volunteer Sign ups
- Frosh/Soph Invite is Saturday 4/27
- Please click HERE to volunteer for a shift at the Frosh Soph Invite
- This meet makes the program 20+ thousand dollars each year and is our main fundraiser. Without it we will not have enough money to make the program run this year.
- Spring Break is this week, practice is stil mandatory for Varsity and potential Frosh/Soph competitors
- Uniform Turn In For JV athletes is Wednesday 4/24 during practice.
- Athletes will also be given their Frosh/Soph volunteer assignment that day.
- There is no meet this week.
- Practice is MANDATORY Mon-Fri from 4-6PM in the stadium. Pole Vault practice is from 4-6:30PM. Missing practice will affect an athletes eligibility to compete.
- Practice is NEVER cancelled. We will meet rain or shine - if it is raining practice starts at the lunch tables.
- Bring WARM clothes to practice, it is very cold this time of the year.
- Our full meet schedule can be found here on athletic.net
- If you are going to miss practice for any reason, you must email Coach Jacobs at email@example.com. Do NOT text, call, or send teammates as messengers.
Please check this website regularly for all information regarding the season
The Following Documents Must Be Signed And Returned Prior To An Athletes First Competition
Outside Activity Contract - Click here to download
- If you plan on participating in another activity during track season that will interfere with your ability to attend practices and meets, this form must be filled out and signed by the athlete, parents, and the head coach.
Del Norte Rules and Expectations/Varsity Letter Requirements - Click Here To Download (not available yet)
- Team rules that must be reviewed and signed by parents and athletes.
CDC Opioid Factsheet - Click here to download
- New California State Law - Review sign and return