UPDATED 3/3/21 1:22PM
Wednesday 3/3 Practice is Cancelled Due to Weather
Practice Will Resume Thursday 3/4
2021 Track Season Has Started
Practice is Mon-Fri.
At this time Mon, Wed, Fri Practices will finish at 5:45PM and Tues/Thurs practices will finish at 5:30PM.
Pole Vault is practicing Mon-Fri 4-6PM.
Athletes are still eligible to join the team. To do so please make sure to meet the following two conditions.
- Be cleared in DragonFly Max. To check status or upload the necessary documents please click here :
- Must bring sign PUSD Health and Safety Guidelines to your first day of practice. Can be found here:
PUSD Health and Safety Guidelines (print and turn in last page only)
Athletes must bring the following items with them each day to practice:
- Labeled water bottle
- hand sanitizer
- Warm clothing for after practice
Please familiarize yourself with the following documents:
- In the event that there is a positive case in our cohort we will be using the COVID 19 Decision Tree as specified by the district, and that athlete must follow the Graduated RTP Protocol
- - CDPH Outdoor and Indoor Youth and Recreational Adult Sports Guidelines
- - What the CPDH Guidelines Mean For DNHS Athletics