2019 Season Info
- Date: Wednesday May 29th
- Location: Del Norte Gym w/ potluck dinner in the lunch area
- Time: JV Banquet 5-6PM, Dinner 6-6:45ish, Varsity Banquet 6:45-End
- Athletes Can Click HERE to see which banquet they should attend
- Please check back for a sign up link for dinner items
- Athletes who have not turned in their uniform must do so at the banquet
- Practice is MANDATORY Mon-Fri from 4-6PM in the stadium. Pole Vault practice is from 4-6:30PM. Missing practice will affect an athletes eligibility to compete.
- Practice is NEVER cancelled. We will meet rain or shine - if it is raining practice starts at the lunch tables.
- Bring WARM clothes to practice, it is very cold this time of the year.
- Our full meet schedule can be found here on athletic.net
- If you are going to miss practice for any reason, you must email Coach Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do NOT text, call, or send teammates as messengers.
- Parent Donations: I am asking for a donation of $200 to help offset costs for the season. Families are not required to donate for their athlete to participate.
- If you can donate, you can do so in one of two ways:
- Write a check
- Payable to Del Norte High School. Write "Track" and your athletes name in the memo
- Pay online at delnortehsaf.org.
- Donate by season, choose Track and Field, and put your athletes name in the memo
Please check this website regularly for all information regarding the season
The Following Documents Must Be Signed And Returned Prior To An Athletes First Competition
Outside Activity Contract - Click here to download
- If you plan on participating in another activity during track season that will interfere with your ability to attend practices and meets, this form must be filled out and signed by the athlete, parents, and the head coach.
Del Norte Rules and Expectations/Varsity Letter Requirements - Click Here To Download (not available yet)
- Team rules that must be reviewed and signed by parents and athletes.
CDC Opioid Factsheet - Click here to download
- New California State Law - Review sign and return